There’s often something going on with your hair. However, two dilemmas among many adult individuals is either that their hair isn’t growing or it’s starting to fall out.
Sometimes, it seems like your hair isn’t growing simply because you’re brushing it the wrong way, always start at the tips, and work your way to the roots.
When your hair is falling out, unless it’s getting rubbed the wrong way regularly, then it probably just requires strengthening and nourishing.If you use this #GuavaTea mixture it will 100% stop your #HairLoss and make it grow like crazy! #HomeRemedies. #HairlossTreatment #ThinningHair #GrowHair #NaturalRemedy Click To Tweet
There is a leaf you can use that will stop your hair loss in its tracks and make it grow like crazy.
How to Use Guava Leaves to Stop Hair Loss
To stimulate hair growth simply boil the guava leaves and let it steep for 10 minutes. Once it has cooled, apply the liquid to your scalp to stop hair loss.
The guava leaves are high in vitamins A and C, lycopene and fiber, the many benefits that guava leaves offer put them high on the list of most praiseworthy natural remedies.#GuavaLeaves are high in vitamins A and C, lycopene and fiber which make them one of the top #HomeRemedies. #GrowHairGrow #NaturalRemedies #ThinningHair #HairlossTreatment Click To Tweet
Here’s a few more…
More Guava Leaf Tea Benefits
Put a few organic guava leaves in a pot with one cup of water, bring to a boil, and let steep for five minutes. Drink this tea to:
1. Lose weight
2. Cure a stomachache
3. Treat food poisoning
4. Suppress your appetite
5. Cure your cough and bronchitis
6. Prevent carbs from turning to sugar
7. Get rid of fertility problems in men
8. Treat prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate
9. Help get rid of LDL cholesterol and maintain HDL cholesterol
10. Heal face acne and pimples through its high vitamin C content
11. Treat diarrhea and dysentery; thanks to the tea’s rich antimicrobial properties
12. If you have an ear infection, then put a few drops of cooled tea into infected ear
13. Treat diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels without causing the secretion of insulin
14. For dengue fever, put five cups of water in a pot with nine guava leaves, and boil until the water is reduced by half, and drink.
15. Put 15 guava leaves in a quart of water, boil for 20 minutes, and massage cooled guava leaf tea into scalp and hair from the roots to the ends to stop hair loss in its tracks.
Crushed Guava Leaf Benefits
Wash and crush fresh organic guava leaves and:
16. Apply to insect bites
17. Apply to areas of your skin that are itchy due to allergies
18. Apply to scrapes and minor cuts on your skin to prevent infection
19. Chew fresh, washed guava leaves to treat sores in your mouth and inflamed gums or to get relief from a toothache.
20. Mix with a little water and use as a facial scrub to get rid of blackheads; this will also prevent your skin from aging prematurely. Try it to see the amazing results