PharmacyChecker.com is the leading verification authority for online pharmacies in the United States and Canada. Google requires all pharmacies in its ad network to receive PharmacyChecker verification, and eDrugSearch.com requires all member pharmacies to have PharmacyChecker verification as well.
PharmacyChecker has just produced a free five-page pdf report called “Safe Strategies for Drug Savings.” It offers the following five strategies:
- Check brand name prices at Canadian and non-U.S. online pharmacies.
- Check brand name prices at U.S. online and wholesale pharmacies.
- Check discount generic programs at large retailers and pharmacies.
- Check wholesale pharmacy prices on generics.
- Check programs based on need or fees.
By doing your homework, PharmacyChecker concludes, you can save more than 70 percent on brand name drugs and close to that on generic drugs.
Download the report here.78