Garlic is an undeniably popular food and flavor these days.
You will find it in a ton of foods like: chicken, chips, bread, salad dressing, pretzels, salad dressings, meat and more!
Healing History of Garlic
However, this tasty trend started long ago.
For several thousand years humans have been consuming garlic.
Despite the fact that ancient civilizations never contacted each other, they understood the value of garlic.
For example, the Ancient Egyptians used garlic for increased productivity and strength, to eliminate insect infestation, and heal circulatory ailments.
A second-century Jewish text called The Talmud prescribes garlic for several disorders and dealing with parasites.
In the fourth book of the Bible, dated around the 5th century B.C., we see garlic mentioned:
“We remember the fish we ate in Egypt at no cost—also the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic.” – Numbers 11:5
The ancient Greek soldiers fed on garlic for enhanced strength and skin protection against poison.
The medieval Roman associated it with the improvement of gastrointestinal disorders, alleviation of joint disease, and improvement of the blood circulation system.
The Chinese and Japanese used it for relieving digestion and respiration disorders.
Garlic has been useful through several timelines in Early America, the Renaissance, Middle Ages, and even in ancient India.
Scientific Health Benefits of Garlic
Garlic has many health and healing benefits as today’s scientists have discovered.
Some of the health benefits of garlic include:
- Eliminates toxins
- Lowers blood pressure
- Treats fungal infections
- Can help you live longer
- Prevents of heart attacks
- Treats traveler’s diarrhea
- Used to treat yeast infections
- Heals coronary heart disease
- Improves blood pressure levels
- Strengthens the body immunity
- Prevents mosquito and tick bites
- Treat tooth sensitivity or toothache
- Alleviates symptoms of hay fever and cold
- Preventing the development of atherosclerosis
Garlic has proved beneficial in dealing with:
Amazing Health Benefits of Honey
This sweet pantry staple is know for it’s many uses and benefits.
Here are a few health benefits of honey:
- Calm your cough
- Fight your flakes
- Soothe your sores
- Burn your blubber
- Settle your stomach
- Electrify your energy
- Support your slumber
- Halt your hypertension
If you would like to have all the above benefits, you need to eat your garlic and honey the right way. Below are tips on proper ways of eating garlic for the improvement of your health.
How to Plant Your Own Garlic
Want an endless supply of fresh garlic?
Here’s a great way to learn how to plant garlic at home so you never have to worry about pesticides or ever running out again!
Garlic & Honey Recipe
To enjoy the benefits of garlic optimally, eat it raw.
This is because heat decentralizes its active ingredient called allicin.
Chop and crush the gloves, then let them sit undisturbed for about fifteen minutes before adding it to the food.
Crushing the garlic cloves improves its bioavailability.
Use the recipe below to strengthen your body immunity and achieve optimal health.
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon or local raw and unfiltered organic honey
Combine both and enjoy. Take the mixture daily for high energy levels
How to Make Garlic & Honey (Video)
Garlic Flu Home Remedy Recipe
If you have had a bout of flu and cold, you can do better with an immunity boost. The tonic also has health benefits to the body.
- 1 clove of grated garlic
- 1/2 cup of reverse osmosis water
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed organic lemon
- 1 tsp raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of grated raw organic ginger root powder
- 1 tsp of local raw and unfiltered organic honey
- Start by adding 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of lemon juice to a small cup and mix well.
- Gently grate your garlic glove and ginger root together.
- Then add your garlic and ginger into your small cup with the other ingredients by pouring your 1/2 of cup of water over them and into the cup; see video below.
- That’s it! Be sure to always consume this drink fresh and quick because the micro nutrients in the ingredients only last about 15 minutes.
Powerful Garlic, Honey, ACV, Lemon + Ginger Remedy (Video)
This recipe is one of the most powerful combinations of natural foods to fight disease, illness and boost your immune system. This healing remedy is anti-viral, anti-cancer, anti-parasite, anti-bacteria and anti-flu!