The following stats come from a new study of Internet pharmacies by the European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines, as reported by the National Center for Policy Analysis:
1. 62 percent of medicines bought online are fakes.
2. 96 percent of the virtual pharmacies under study operate illegally.
3. 90 percent of Web sites supply prescription-only drugs without a prescription.
4. 94 percent of Web sites do not have a pharmacist identified on the site.
5. 86 percent of online pharmacy approval stamps are fraudulent.
Sounds like identifying a quality online pharmacy is like finding a needle in a haystack, doesn’t it? Fortunately, you don’t have to look — because eDrugSearch.com prescreens online pharmacies from the U.S., Canada and abroad so you don’t have to. Learn more about our 10 commandments of online pharmacy safety.