Feng shui is the Chinese method of bringing harmony to your surroundings.
You may have tried to rearrange your home and apartment in feng shui style, hoping to improve your rest and relaxation.
But have you ever considered applying the same principles to your body?
Feng fu is a pressure point that may provide a myriad of health benefits, from improved sleep to increased energy levels.If you put an #IceCube on the #FengFu point on your neck, 20 minutes later, it has an amazing effect. #PressurePoint #Acupressure #Acupuncture #HomeRemedies #NaturalCures Click To Tweet
Feng fu has been used by Chinese acupuncturists for centuries, but you don’t need to be an expert to make use of this key pressure point.
With a little effort and an ice cube, anyone can master this effective acupuncture technique.
Steps to Stimulate Your Feng Fu Point:
- This process is best done lying on the ground. Arrange yourself so that you are flat on your stomach.
- When you’ve found a comfortable position on the ground, reach your fingers to the back of your neck. Find the two muscles at the base of your skull. There should be a hollow area where they meet. This dip beneath your skull is your feng fu spot.
- Take an ice cube and press it to the feng fu spot. Let it rest there for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
When you place the ice cube on your skin, you might feel an initial pang of cold.
This chilly feeling will soon give way to warmth, however, and as you continue experimenting with feng fu, you’ll get more used to the sensation.
Feng Fu Point Benefits
By stimulating your feng fu pressure point, you will…
- Lessen the symptoms of asthma
- Improve your digestive system
- Normalize your sleep schedule
- Improve your immune system
- Put you in a better mood
- Prevent common colds
- Decrease headaches
- Boost your energy
It only takes 40 minutes a week to stimulate your feng fu point.
Try this and many other helpful home remedies.
What do you have to lose?
Did stimulating your Feng Fu point work for you?
Tell us what you would like to improve in the comments section below 🙂