We are in the process of updating our Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) based on community feedback, and I am enlisting your help as we prepare to incorporate a number of enhancements. I encourage all eDrugSearch.com visitors — including comparison shoppers, community participants and our blogger friends — to complete the following brief survey, which asks you to compare two potential SERP updates.
The poll will run until Sunday, May 18. Here are instructions for completing the survey:
- Open Sample SERP Version 2 in a new window on your browser.
- Open Sample SERP Version 3 in a second new window.
- In your original window, click here to take the survey.
- As you answer the survey questions, keep in mind that the sample SERP pages are not fully functional.
- Finally: If you forget which sample SERP is which after you’ve opened them, remember that Sample SERP 2 is the one with a column-based organization and “Go To Store” buttons.
Thank you in advance for helping to make eDrugSearch.com the best experience possible for prescription drug consumers!