Looking for a sweet muffin treat? Look no further! This flourless 3 ingredient muffin recipe is super easy and it is GREAT for a quick HEALTHY snack!
3 Ingredient Muffin Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 2 super-ripe bananas
- 4 eggs (or egg whites)
- Any berries you prefer
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mash your peeled bananas with a fork.
- Add your4 eggs and whisk well to combine them.
- Spray down your mini muffin tin.
- Add a couple berries into each cup.
- Then pour your banana egg mixture over the berries and fill up the cup.
- Then transfer to the oven and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool slightly before devouring them!
Are YOU going to try this super-easy 3 ingredient berry egg muffins recipe?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below and let us know how amazing it tastes 🙂